My blog mascot. Love it!

My blog mascot. Love it!

In dilemma: Sprint or Long distance???

Saturday, October 2, 2010


v



I love running. I've been an athlete since I was in primary school. Actually I am a short distance runner especially in 100m and 200m event. When I was in high school I also ran for long distance event, sprinting event is a compulsory and that was seven years ago. However nowadays, my power and my speed in 100m sprinting have become weaker and slower because it has been destroyed by the long distance run..huhu. Many runners said that there is a difference between long distance runner and short distance runner. They said that the heart of short distance runner is different from the long distance runner. Is that all true? Is there anybody or an athlete in this world has succeed in both event?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is intent to promote running as good and healthy activity and lifestyle for all readers. If there is any mistaken or makes any discomfort to all peoples regarding to my writing, all apologized to the all the parties mainly if there are any infringement of your rights relating to my writing. For comments and ideas you can write it in this blog or email me at : ikrearex@gmail.com.

Thank you.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP