My blog mascot. Love it!

My blog mascot. Love it!

Never be a selfish runner.

Sunday, April 4, 2010


For me, as a runner, we should never selfish. We should help each other if there are a few of our friends need advice or help. For me, selfish runner will never achieve their main goals. If we as a runner help each other, God will help us too to achieve our goals. Runners should accept the runners world community, not only accept and help their close friends but also accept and help the other runners especially for beginners who want to make friends with us. If we only act kindly for the first time we meet them , but the truth we have the envy behavior or have a grudge in mind to them, selfish and refuse to share our knowledge, I think this kind of runner will not success to achieve their main goals. So, I think runners should help each other. They do not have to worry about their challenger if their challenger is more successful than themselves, but they should worry about challenging themselves to be an excellent and well mannered runner.

3 comments:

Anonymous,  April 4, 2010 at 9:26 AM  

i'm totally agree..

kizzy September 12, 2010 at 7:22 PM  

Hi!

I like your post. I agree that we should not be a selfish runner, instead let's help each other up...
saucony shoes

rex September 13, 2010 at 8:44 PM  

kizzy: thanks for your comments, i appreciate it:)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

This blog is intent to promote running as good and healthy activity and lifestyle for all readers. If there is any mistaken or makes any discomfort to all peoples regarding to my writing, all apologized to the all the parties mainly if there are any infringement of your rights relating to my writing. For comments and ideas you can write it in this blog or email me at : ikrearex@gmail.com.

Thank you.

  © Blogger template Noblarum by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP